We've been adding these tasty side vegetables to our grilled fish and steak lately. B loves asparagus, I love cauliflower and the carrots are a compromise.
- Snap off ends and wash
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Bake in oven at 350F for 15 min
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Wash, cut cauliflower into pieces and place in ziploc bag
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper and shake the bag to coat evening
- Spread onto baking sheet and bake 350F for 30-40 min
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese
- Peel carrots and place in boiling water for 6-7 min
- Immediately place in ice bath
- Melt butter and honey and put glaze on carrots
- Grill for 15 minutes
- Sprinkle with dill
Have a great labor day weekend!