A great way to use up the last of this year's fresh tomatoes. These are delicious with fresh bread to soak up all the goodness!
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3 whole Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/3 cup Chopped Parsley
- 10 whole Basil Leaves (chiffonade)
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced Finely
- 1 pound Tomatoes, cut
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes and whisk
- Add tomatoes
- Allow to marinate for at least 3 to 4 hours, several hours if possible
- Serve with fresh hot crusty bread!