Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday: A personal bubble

Do you remember the movie Bubble Boy?


Well no worries if you don't (I didn't see it either) but it's pretty self explanatory.  There's a boy, he lives in a bubble.


Heeeey...Jake Gyllenhall was in this movie?

Anyways, I'm putting a personal bubble at the top of my wishlist this week because after we got back from Chicago on Sunday, my eyes started itching something fierce, I got all sniffly, and before I knew it, I was down for the count, knocked out by pollen and mold and dander and whatever else is floating in the air.  Just in case you were wondering what's going around this time of the year...


Really the question is, what's NOT going around this time of the year.  Yuck.  There's always some spiky pollen lurking around in Austin just waiting to pounce.  I don't remember seeing "Top Allergy Capital" as part of the move to Austin brochure. 

So while I'm dreaming of having my very own bubble like this... (I'm pretty sure it would come with a personal masseuse)


I'll be clutching my neti pot and zyrtec and waiting indoors until the next rain to wash away the pollen.  (which will then bring the mold...but that's another story)

No comments:

Post a Comment