Saturday, April 16, 2011

Paris


Yesterday, we took the Eurostar train from London St. Pancras to the Gare du Nord station, putting us right in the heart of Paris.  After a few minutes (or maybe 30) to orient ourselves to the metro system, we were off to the Lourve to visit the Mona Lisa, walk through the eerie catacombs, gawk at the Eiffel tower, and shop at Fauchon and the Galeries Lafayette. 

I'll definitely be posting more pictures when we get home but for now, thanks to my friend Grechen, I've been using this awesome iphone app called Instagram which has these cool filters to make your pictures look fancy.  You can check out my photostream by following the directions below:

1.  Go to http://www.snapfinch.com/
2.  In the search box on the upper right hand corner, type in 'snowymt'
3.  This should bring you to my pictures which are labeled 'snowymt' (with the exception of the one random picture from someone else of...what else, a snowy mt)

Let me know if this works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment