Monday, January 23, 2012

Vintage Mondays: Jack Frost pedestal fan


I've got to give BK credit for this great find.   We were at the antique mall and amidst all the rabble, he pointed at the fan, tucked up high on a shelf among little porcelain cat figurines and old chess pieces and said "Don't you want one of those?"  He belatedly realized his mistake when I clapped my hands and jumped for joy and said, "Yes please!  Can you climb up there and get it for me?"


Since the fan almost gave us both lockjaw (him from getting it down and me from carrying it to the cash register), I'm debating spray painting it something shiny and orange.  But then I also think it looks great in its original state.  What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Great find!! Personally, I'd leave it the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Leave it as it is. Way too perfect to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another vote for leaving it as-is. I love it.

    ReplyDelete