My favorite cobbler recipe from the amazing Pioneer Woman--it is so delicious and easy to change up with different fruit--I've tried blackberry and blueberry and will try peaches next!
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick melted butter
- 2 cups fruit (frozen or fresh)
- 1/4 cup demerara sugar
- Mix dry ingredients
- Whisk in milk and melted butter
- Butter baking dish (an 8x8 will do nicely if you don't have a round pan)
- Pour in batter
- Place fruit on top
- Sprinkle with demerara (or regular) sugar
- Bake at 350F for about 45 min
- Serve with whipped cream!