Monday, March 15, 2010

Vintage Monday: Easter bunnies!

Today's find comes from the Citywide Garage Sale. I was super excited to go this past weekend--there are always some great finds. B was good enough to hang in there and go with me, even after our morning gardening class (more on that to come soon!).

Unfortunately due to all the out of towners for SXSW, everything was mostly picked through by the time we got there. I did manage to get a few more vintage wooden spools of thread (who knows what I'm going to do with them but I can't stop collecting them!) and these little bunnies here. They called out to me as I was walking past the booth and I figured with Easter just around the corner, why not? And with my savvy bargaining skills all of them came home with me for $3!


I love how they all are brightly colored and have different little expressions on their faces. And that their ears have a bit of pink in them--just like my Link dog!

1 comment: