If you're looking for another side dish to add to your holiday dinner table--this is it!
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can whole corn (drained)
- 1 tub 8oz sour cream (I've used greek yogurt to great success)
- 1/2 stick melted butter (I've used less as well, the actual recipe calls for 1 stick, so it depends how adventurous you're feeling!)
- 1 box of Jiffy corn bread mix
- Mix the two cans of corn and sour cream together
- Add in melted butter and Jiffy corn bread mix and combine thoroughly
- Place in 8x8 baking dish (or just mix everything in the baking dish to start)
- Bake for 50-60 min at 350 F until firm in the middle and golden brown on sides
- Best served warm with a big spoon!
I had taken a lot of step by step pictures but my camera card is holding them hostage! This recipe is part of Prettymommy's holiday recipe exchange. This week featured some really great recipes including:
Monday: Enchilada soup by the Go to Girls
Tuesday: Deviled eggs by civetta
Wednesday: Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies by the 30 Girl
Thursday: Snickerdoodle-Eggnog cookie pies by Lighter and Local
Friday: Corn Souffle by me!