Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday: January fashion wishlist

January wishlist

I recently discovered Polyvore where you can save your favorite online images and compile nifty collages.  What I haven't figured out is why some of my pictures have a fuzzy grey background.  Ah well.

Here's the first Polyvore set I've made of my January fashion wishlist:  
Jcrew buffalo check boy shirt, striped Madewell tee, Lululemon wunder under pants, Anthropologie field skirt in gold, Chie Mihara bow pumps

What's on your list this month?

2 comments:

  1. I ordered that skirt. I SO wanted it to work, but it looked dumb on me. Those booties are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great wish list! I love the color of that skirt. It will help you start thinking of spring.

    All that is on my list is a navy dress and I'm striking out.

    ReplyDelete