Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012


I love to make lists, but I don't usually like to make resolutions.  Unless they're vague or the kind  I know I'll keep, like "moisturize daily" (checked off the list consistently for the last 10 years).  It completely makes sense to use the new year as a starting point to something new.  However I am reminded by my wise friend J who said that winter is a time to hold steady and to instead make your changes when spring comes--as aligning yourself with the energy of spring will bring you greater success.  I love this article and the idea that personal renewal can come at any time of the year.  

Nonetheless, I do like to begin the new year dreaming.  About possibilities, travels, and new adventures... 

So for now, I'd like to put these intentions out into the universe and endeavor to:

1. Visit a new country
2. Create more with my hands
3. Consume less, reuse more
4. Moisturize/use sunscreen daily

How about you?

image above from frogprincepaperie

4 comments:

  1. I need to bump up my skin routine! I plan to up my eye cream. It is time to start paying more than 15 dollars for face/eye cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes! I need to add sunscreen to the routine too. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link!

    Yes, let's select our seeds now for spring planting.

    Wishing you a fabulous year...

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the starting in spring idea, makes way more sense.

    ReplyDelete