Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Around the house: spice cabinet


Loving BK because this weekend he bought some spice rack steps and organized our spice/cooking cabinet!  Now we do not have to fear random jars of spices pelting us in the head whenever we open the cabinet or try to get something out from the back.  Looking at this, I am amazed at how many items we have (please tell me we're not the only ones!) and also how you can tell what is BK's (Lawry's seasoned salt, Weber grill spray) and mine (Bragg liquid aminos, 3 kinds of soy sauce)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, when my spice cabinet grows up, it wants to be tidy like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guarantee it will not look like that in a month or so!

      Delete
  2. Very impressive. I did this about a year ago and even made a list and put the different spices in alphabetical order. Unfortunately I didn't maintain it very well and it is in a mess again.
    Galen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh alphabetical order! that's fancy! we just put them in order of what we use the most :)

      Delete