Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday: Retro Glider and Chairs

It feels strange to have patio furniture on my wishlist because if you know me, you know that I'm an inside person.  Most weekends you will find me inside working in the house and B outside working in the yard.  However, our patio is covered, so perhaps when the weather gets cooler I might just be persuaded to sit out on the deck armed with bottles of bug spray.  I could also be easily persuaded if we had this awesome retro glider and chairs.

They are from Lowes of all places and I first spotted them on designsponge.




4 comments:

  1. Wow, those are from Lowes? Who knew. I love those, my grandma had a glider very much like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just chilling in one last weekend when i went to lowes..waiting for someone to help me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved this since I read your post; to make a long story short: it went on sale 50% off and it's now on my patio and just survived its first BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica!! Thank you for the tip! I ran out to Lowes and got a yellow glider--they didn't go on sale all last year so I'm excited to get one finally. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete