Monday, November 22, 2010

Vintage Monday: Primary colors Pyrex refrigerator set


I love these little Pyrex refrigerator sets with the solid color stack-able bottoms and clear glass lids.  On our last trip to the antique mall, I happened upon this set and was instantly smitten.  I also loved the 40% off everything sign in the little shop!  This set actually came with a small yellow #501 which was not part of the original set.  Thankfully I just so happened to have a small red #501 at home, waiting to be reunited with its set!  I plan on baking little cobblers and treats in these and love the ease of being able to put the glass lids on for quick and easy storage!



I just realized that this post contains a lot of exclamation points and the use of the word "love"--can you tell I'm Pyrex-obsessed?

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I have these! I use them all the time. The blue one is my butter dish.

    ReplyDelete