Friday, March 11, 2011

Favorite Friday Cereal: Fruity Pebbles

I'm beginning my Spring Break one day early and celebrating with something I haven't had for breakfast in a long time...Fruity Pebbles!

Some of my plans for Spring Break include attending the Texas Style Council bloggers weekend, catching up on The Biggest Loser and Castle, spring planting in our garden, a little shopping and baking, and a quick trip to Missouri.

Here are some really awesome ideas on how to bake with Fruity Pebbles, if there are any left after I'm done with breakfast of course!


Fruity Pebbles bars (like Rice Krispy treats)


Fruity Pebbles pancakes


Fruity Pebbles cupcakes

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea there were so many things to do with those little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try the pancakes and cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete