Another great Pioneer Woman recipe! B loves sesame oil so he definitely gave it a thumbs up! I was planning on using soba noodles but had thin spaghetti on hand and surprisingly they worked well. I added shrimp, mushrooms and edamame to make it a full meal. Next time I'll try chicken and broccoli, and maybe pork and another vegetable too!
Simple Sesame Noodles
- 12 ounces, fluid Thin Noodles, Cooked And Drained
- ¼ cups Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar (I may have added more here)
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Pure Sesame Oil (I think I used 2 tbsp)
- ½ teaspoons Hot Chili Oil (didn't have so I left it out)
- 4 Tablespoons Canola Oil (left this out too)
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Water
- 4 whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin
- Whisk all ingredients (except noodles and green onions) together in a bowl. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
- Stir fry meat and vegetables of your choosing along with some garlic
- Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat
- Add your meat/vegetables
- Sprinkle with green onions and toss
- Serve and prepare to eat your weight in pasta!