Monday, May 24, 2010

Vintage Monday: The Other Side at Railroad Square


Another one of my favorite Tallahassee shops is The Other Side located at Railroad Square.  They've recently moved into a larger building that used to be a gymnasium and it's chock full of collectibles.  I managed to find the sweet little doe powder jar above hidden in a little corner. (print by enormouschampion)





Another favorite stop at Railroad Square is the Star Seas Cafe fashioned from an old train caboose.  They didn't have my favorite almond butter, nutella and banana sandwich there this time (sadness) but I did manage to drown my sorrows in some homemade hummus with pita bread and cucumbers and a great berry granola yogurt.  It's important to go treasure hunting on a full stomach!



I was able to get out into the garden this evening and take some updated vegetable garden pictures--will put them up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment