Monday, June 14, 2010

Vintage Monday: more owls and elephants

Just scored these vintage Trifari owl and elephant hat pins on etsy. I don't think my obsession will ever end.


We had a lovely time in Dallas and the pups enjoyed their treats, toys, and doggy beds at the hotel.  There was lots of eating, walking around, shopping and spending time with family.  The Dallas Flea was fun though a bit smaller than I expected (B was glad).  Definitely worth a trip if you live in Dallas--I loved the location of the event. Two of my favorite buys:

Print by Leah Duncan (who is actually from Austin!)


And this decal from Shanna Murray via Enid--a cute little store in Fredericksburg that I missed when we were there a few weekends ago--so I was glad they were at the Dallas Flea!

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful blog, full of things just my style! :) enjoy your decal, i've enjoyed mine.

    ReplyDelete