Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday: Chicago

I'm surprising B with a birthday weekend trip to Chicago and here are some of the activities we're hoping to do while we're there:

Cheer on the Kansas City Royals as they play the White Sox

Watch the penguins at the Shedd Aquarium

Take in the Chicago skyline on an architectural boat cruise

Eat our weight in Chicago style hot dogs, pizza, and this amazing popcorn

Save room for these famous and delicious mint chocolates from Macys (formally Marshall Fields)


 Stroll down Wicker Park for Chicago Renegade!


Oh and I might just have to stop by one of these as well...

7 comments:

  1. I guess you're pretty sure your hubby never looks at your blog. Have fun and hope the Royals can win a game.
    Galen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told him a few days ago! Couldn't keep a secret and besides he needed to take a day off from work--haha! He's very excited about the Royals--I got him a t shirt, though no foam finger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frangos!
    I love them.
    Have fun! My sis used to live in Chicago and I always loved to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend! You will have to go to H&M!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who just got back from a long weekend trip to Chicago and had the best time. What a great idea for hubby's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun!!! Looks like you have an amazing plan! Have a great birthday weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. see ya at renegade! and h&m is totally on my list of things to do as well ;)

    ReplyDelete